Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 4 September 2014

Everything Is Roses

Good Afternoon Ladies,

 
It has passed already one week since I showed you my work. Today again in several short posts you can see some of them.
 
The nail polish brand is not famous here in UK. I have brought it from my country. Its Flormar. Actually it is a Turkish brand.
 
Colour is really vivid with some gold bits in it.
 



Decorated is only the ring and thumb nails with one stroke roses ( simple ones). Some leaves and dots are added too.
 

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! Those flowers are gorgeous. :-D

    I have a few Flormar polishes that I got a few years back - the Duo 2x Chrome range. They are cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only 2. Where did you get yours from?

      Delete
  2. very nice manicure! i love this bright red french mani !

    ReplyDelete