Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 12 July 2014

Countess..Purple Flowers

There I go with the last one for today. But in this post you will see something nice and easy to be hand made.

Using dark purple sand polish and for two nails French nude colour, I have created something lovely. Then  the nude - coloured nails I decorated with purple flowers using acrylic paints. Flowers this time are outlined with thin white contour, instead of usual black I do.

 
Just accent nails are sealed with top coat. Sand polish doesn't required.

2 comments:

  1. I love Countess! Amazing texture. And your design is so pretty lovely flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. All Barry M varnishes are amazing. I didn't like their first polishes that came on the market, but since last year all are perfect

      Delete