Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 9 June 2014

White French With Flowers and Green Branches

Hello!

Wow I haven't posted anything new recently. But today I have new designs for you.
 
One of them I created by clients request. This typical white French with flowers in yellow and orange on the ring nails and green leaves. On other fingers I painted some green branches and added some orange dots.
 
Ops, I forgot to mention that for the
All elements are had painted with acrylic paints and then sealed with Seche Vitte top coat.





 
French I had used White on White from Revlon.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty design! I love the detail on your ringer finger - stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete