Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Shocking Pink & Flowers

Good Evening!

 
 
There is the second post today, which will be dedicated to a design I made using Shocking pink from Barry M for the French. Flowers were made using one stroke technique, which I am still not good enough at.
 
 
As the design was made with acrylic paints, I sealed it with top coat. You can use any you like. My favourite one is fast drying one from Seche Vitte.


 
Hope you like my creation today.
Have a Lovely Sunday evening and take care.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this! That Barry M is really pretty. The flowers are just amazing, you are so good at this :-)

    ReplyDelete