Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 2 June 2014

Lveneder And Candy Pink

Good Evening,

I will dedicate one post for two designs again. The mutual between them is the colour shade.
 
Lets see the first one
 

 I painted the tips of the nail and half of the nail up with pink colour from Barry M Hi Shine Jelly Dragon 406, in two coats. Flowers are hand painted with acrylic paints. Then I added some silver on the lines and sealed my mani with Seche Vite fast dry top coat.

Second mani is quite simple, but elegant. For it I used OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender and MaXfactor 20 Silver, with some glitter. This time I used other top coat. It is UV activated top coat from Seche Vitte. It is regular top coat, but just need to be dried in UV lamp for 3 minutes. In my other post I wll make a review about it.



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow both of these look really cool. I really like what you've done with the OPI and the Max Factor :-)

    ReplyDelete