Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 11 April 2014

All In Orange

Hello Everyone!

 
Yes, all is in orange. All nails I painted in orange apart from three, which I decorated with orange flowers. Wow, even them....
 

 
I used again Barry M Jelly Hi - Shine  Mango 322, which is applied in two coats. That nail varnish is really thick, so after I used almost half bottle I had to add some drops of nail polish thinner.
Flowers are hand painted with acrylic paints and then all sealed with Seche Vitte top coat.
 
 
After two days having orange I got really bored of it, therefor I wanted to try my new black polish from REVLION Colorstay ( longwear nail enamel)  and its name is Stiletto 270. It is quite thick one and with good coverage and that's why I applied only one coat.


Hope you like my new design...
Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment