Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 8 February 2014

New Staff I got For my Bday

Good Morning!

 
I have just popped in to show you quickly my new nail polishes and glitters I got from my friend Maria for my Birthday.
 
The first item you see on the pic is lovely red colour polish from Nail Crush in a set with heart glitters.

Then there are two nail polishes - one is blue mettalica and the second one is Sequins (silver glitter).

Then comes little beads - mixed blue and purple.

And the last item is lovely pink glitter powder.

So happy.
 
This is from me for this morning. I am in rush to go to work....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment