Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 21 February 2014

Gold ornament - printing nail foil

Hello!

 
I have been studying new nail art technique these days. Unfortunately I didn't have the right UV painting gel for that purpose, so I tried with Black Pool Shellac ( gel polish). To be honest it doesn't work so well with it.
Lucky me, I found distributor for UK of this paint and ordered it and hopefully will get it delivered next week (not like with the delivery of my new builder gel - 2 weeks even that supplier is based here in UK).
 
Lets see now what I managed to create using gel polish.
 
 
 
Lets say first that these are my natural nails and I do not like applying any UV gels or gel polishes, therefore I used a mixed way of doing it.
 
I put base coat on the nails except on the accent ones. On them actually just on half nail. Then I buffed little part where I needed to apply black gel polish, because it sticks on rough or sticky surface.
I put two thin layers and cure each of the 2 mins. Then placed nail foil to print. After that I covered with gel top coat only that part with the foil and cured for 2 mins, cleaned with wipe off solution.
 
 




Then under the printed foil painted the nail in white or red. At the end covered the whole nail with Seche Vitte top coat.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment