Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 31 January 2014

My New Staff

Good Evening Beauties!

 
I would like to show you new polishes I got from OPI. They are from the NO TOP COAT Collection. It is called like that because they do not require top coat just because not to ruin the effect.
 
The first one is gold satin colour  - OPI  Love.Angel.Music.Baby NL G28. It is long lasting even without the top coat.
OPI  Love.Angel.Music.Baby NL G28






I have tried to take a closer picture so you can see it better. On the next one you can see I added along the edge top coat  and it does not have anymore satin look, but shinny one.

 There are the other two things I got today. One is a hard UV Gel from Gelux Profile.
 And not on the last place of course OPI PUSH and Shove Duet Pack - lovely metallic colour. I will make a review soon about it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment