Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 16 January 2014

Luckt Lucky Lavender

Good morning all!

I have several pictures to show you today. Two of the designs are pretty much the same just I used different nail polishes.
 For this mani I have used OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender NL H48 & My Very First Knockwurst NL G20, applied in two coats. Even without the top coat they were really shiny. Sorry didn't take picture to show you but they were lovely.

 My Very First Knockwurst NL G20
Lucky Lucky Lavender NL H48


 I applied on the thumb and the other two nails water transfer decals, added some dots and olive branches. Then sealed it with top coat.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment