Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 1 January 2014

It is snowing - II

Happy New Year to all my followers and friends,

Hope the firs day of the year for you started well.
Today when I am still practising new designs with foil, just popped in to show you what I have done during the last days of  2013.
 This is not something new to be honest just this time I used another colour polish 198AZURE RIMMEL from I love long lasting finish collection. On the accent nail I chose this time to have hand made with acrylic paints white teddy bear, which for my son looked like snowman.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment