Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Black Matte & Poinsettia

Good morning beauties,

Do you like this red Christmas flower Poinsettia?
What do you know about it? Do you know where it comes from?
Poinsettia or Ponsetiya a plant of the family Euphorbiaceae. Home of the poinsettia are the tropical regions of Mexico and Guatemala. There she found as shrubs with height 3 - 4 m.

      After this interesting fact lets see my nail design with it. I painted my nails black matte colour, which gives posh look of the nails and added some red hexagonal glitters here and there, which I got from Nail World's contest.

 Poinsettia I made with acrylic paints and then covered all nails with Orly matte top coat.


Hope you like my Christmas flower and see you soon mates...

No comments:

Post a Comment