Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 7 November 2013

Matte Prickly Pear

Hello again,

 
This is my second post for today which will be about purple covered with matte top coat from ORLY  and pink flower made with water based paint.
 
 For the accent ail I chose to paint two pink petals with glitter in it. For the flower I used as I mentioned above water based paint, which dries so slowly, so I had to dry it in UV lamp, otherwise when top coat applied it smudges. Purple is from my lovely jelly collection polishes Barry M. It is Prickly pear 319, applied in two coats and covered with Orly Matte top coat. Designed nail I covered with shiny Seche Vitte fast dry top coat.


 Hope you like that combination and tomorrow will show you another one, but this timw with texture polishe.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment