Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 10 November 2013

Lady - White Like a Snow

Good Evening,

 
Wow... Have you noticed my greeting is always "good evening"? Being a manager in a shop is not easy and do not have time for posts.
I had on my nails such a treasure and can not wait to show it to you. It is lovely white sand with glitters from Barry M.
 Applied in two coats looks gorgeous. I straight away felt in love with it. My ring nail I decorated with hand made butterfly on white base ( Essie colour). Just added some dots here and there and glitter on the butterfly, which gives some shine and make it so amazing.

TNP 8 Lady 333 Barry M

 
Do not forget to apply just on the accent nail top coat to keep the texture effect :)
This is from me for today. Hope you like my new polish and the idea..
Take care and see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment