Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sweet Like Candies 2

Good evening everyone,

 
I have just popped in to show what is my new nail design. It's a real treasure this colour. I am in love with it and each design I make with it.
It's so sweet like candies. Three months ago you I showed you my nails painted with it. And today again I used it. But this time I made French with pink flower on the ring nail. Nail polish applied again in two coats. One coat is too pale for me. That lacquer is so shiny, and you might think its gel polish but it is NOT.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment