Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Orange Glitter Sand Laquer from Perfect

Hello Beauties,

Despite of the late time I want to show the new decoration on my nails. I haven't done anything new except the ones I prepared for the nail art contests. Unfortunately you can not see the pictures until the contest are finished. Anyway there are just 10 days left.
You can support my entry in this contest by voting at the links below.
 
Lets see now the design on my nails today

Sand Lacquer Perfect S70 and Barry M Jelly edition Mango 322
     I applied the sand polish in two coats and on the ring nail just painted the tips with Barry M Jelly edition Mango 322. Then added flower, leaves and butterfly (water transfer decals which I bought from Born Pretty Store.
     Use the code KA5X31 to get -10% discount when you purchase something from them.
Plus- a worldwide free shipping!
As a finish I added some black dots here and there, black branch with leaves (hand painted) and covered it with fast dry top coat from Seche Vitte.
Sand Lacquer Perfect S70
Sand Lacquer Perfect S70


 

No comments:

Post a Comment