Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Friday 13 September 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat

Good evening everyone,

I am here again despite of the late hours. Again I will show you sand polishes and design with them, just time they are Sally Hansen collection. To be honest I am not happy at all with their quality, hope you will not make the same mistake to get them.
Bottles look really attractive, don't they?
 
I combined the sugar polish with regular Barry M mint colour and hand painted ribbon.

That second idea is lovely. Bears are so cute...I really felt in love with them. What about you?
The cute bears you can get from Born Pretty store. Don't forget to use my code to get 10 % off the price  KA5X31.






Decorated nails I covered with top coat to keep the decals, otherwise when you wash your hands you will loose them.....
 

2 comments:

  1. И двата пясъка са страхотни!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blagodarq Radi .Cvetovete sa naistina hubavi, no kachestvoto im v sravnenie s Golden Rose ,Perfect I Barry M ne e taka dobro I chetkata e mnogo shiroka.

      Delete