Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Saturday 14 September 2013

Purple Sand From Golden Rose Holiday

Hello Ladies,

I can wait to show you my new nails. The idea is not mine. I was inspired by someone else.
 
 
I used Golden Rose Holiday 59, applied in two coats. Some people say it should be applied base coat before it,but every time before the sand polishes I do and the result is lovely.
On my ring nails I made black French and added water transfer decals which I bought from Born Pretty Store.
Use the code KA5X31 to get -10% discount when you purchase something from them.
Plus- a worldwide free shipping!
Golden Rose Holiday 59
 

Then I made some back details and dots and seal it with fast dry top coat Sache Vitte
Golden Rose Holiday 59
Golden Rose Holiday 59

No comments:

Post a Comment