Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 23 September 2013

Holographic collection of Perfect- H3

Hello again,

 
Then second nail polish I have to show you today is the holographic on from Perfect.
It is not something I have but these days I am so busy therefore it takes me ages to try each new on I have. I still have 3-4 more to try.
It is lovely colour and good quality.
I applied it in two coats as usual and hand painted some petals with black colour only.



 At the end I applied fast dry top coat even that nail polish was already dry.
Hope you like that colour too.





And at the end for today I would like to ask you to support my entry in this contest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment