Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

The Smurfs 2 At Cinema

Good morning,
 
Wow The Smurfs are not just at cinema. They are even at my home, have plenty little toys of them. My son collects them. This gave the idea to have them on my nails too. I am not really good in painting them so I had just applied water transfer decals on my nails.
After painting my nails in French white and then at added blue to half of the tips, I stacked these little cute creatures.


Hope you like the idea...

2 comments:

  1. Ехааааааа, докато очакваме смърфовете на екран:) Това е чуден начин да ги приветстваме :)
    http://thingamyjic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nesamneno I na men takava mi beshe ideqta, no eto te veche sa na ekran pone tuk v mrachniq London...

      Delete