Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 26 August 2013

Pink Sand and Ombre effect

Good morning beauties,

 
Hope you had wonderful weekend. Mine was not so ok after being a week in Bulgaria and now back to London...pffff.
I will show you now a combination between pink sand ( one of my new four nail polishes I bought from home country) from Golden Rose Holiday 69, candy pink colour Barry M Jelly Hi - Shine Dragon 319 and Papaya 304.
Golden Rose Holiday 69, Barry M Jelly Hi- Shine Dragon 319&Papaya 304
Both of them I presented you earlier in my other two posts.
And the design itself is
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once I painted my nails with this sand polish I felt in love with them and the colour. It is really gorgeous.
I applied it in two coats. The decorated nail is the famous ombre effect. You need to apply first in two coats white polish and once its dry, take a make up sponge and apply on half one of your chosen colour than the other, than sponge the nails and cover well everywhere. You can paint flower, palm and so on with black polish or paint. I chose flower with silver in the middle. Than I added some white swirls and covered he decorated nail only with top coat.
 
 
 
Its lovely colour,isn't it?
Its amazing even on its own without any decoration.....
 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment