Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Textured Nail Effect

Hello there,

 
Just before going to bed I changed my nail polish, which I will show you tomorrow and now lets see what treasure I had before. Some brands call them texture nails some call them sand nails. Its still the same - the effect is rough nail surface and it is really fabulous.
 
 










I used one of the texture effect polishes from Barry M collection . It is named Ridley Road 320,
 and Barry M Jelly Hi - Shine Greenberry 326.

 Both of the polishes I applied in two coats and just shiny one I covered with top coat Seche Vitte,not to ruin the effect from the rough texture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment