Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 16 July 2013

PInk, Pink...And Again Pink

Good morning Ladies,

I love that pink colour from Barry M Jelly Hi- Shine Dragon 319, Therefore I painted my nails again with it. Actually the whole collection is quite good.
 

 
Dragon 319 Barry M



 
 
 
The others polishes from the collection you can apply just one and it will be fine but that one definitely needs two coats. Its really shiny. Anyway I applied top coat Seche Vitte just on the nail with the flower decoration...

 



 
Hope you like the colour just like me.
Take care..


No comments:

Post a Comment