Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 11 July 2013

I Love Grapefruit

Hello there,

I love grapefruits. What about you?
 
These time I will show another polish from my Jelly collection from Barry M  - 317 Grapefruit.
 
Grapefruit 317 Barry M
 
 
66 Mat White Barry M







 I applied two coats. As you see it is really shiny and you do not need to cover it with top coat, anyway if you want to you can do it. It is really think and next time I will need to add some drops nail polish thinner.
 Anyway it is gorgeous colour and it does not need long time to dry and it last long time.
And there is my toe nails, which look wonderful just the camera cannot catch properly the colour.......
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment