Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Holiday Time

Hello again,

Its summer time and we all like our nails to look gorgeous . Sand is always connected with summer and therefore again will make a review of sand polish. This time is Golden Rose Holiday 66. Its nice peachy colour.
 
 
I will be really short - design is simple but lovely. Two of the nails I paited with Barry M Peach Melba 318 and on them because its shiny I painted a flower ( wow I do very often flowers) - white one and outlined the petals with black colour and put some white dots, in the middle did lines with sand polish. And at the end I applied fast dry top coat only on the nails with the decoration...

 
 
This is from me for today.
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment