Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

French, Flowers And Laces

Hello there,

In couple of posts will show you today what I have done these days.
In that one I will concentrate on the decoration.
 
 
I bought some new polishes. One of them is Barry M  Jelly Hi - Shine Greenberry 326. I decided this time to do French tips with laces. Nails polish is applied in two coats. On the ring nails I painted parts of three colour flowers - white, black and of course with the colour of the tips. I added some black strips and dots on the flowers and between them some dots.














 
 
At the end as usual I covered the nails with Seche Vitte fast dry top coat...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment