Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Water Transfer Decals

Hello there,
 
Until I am waiting for my nails to get dry will show you something, which is not new but did not have time to do it before.
 
For the first design I used Maybelline Color Show by Colorama 265 Wine Shimmer.
Maybelline Color Show by Colorama 265 Wine Shimmer
At first I applied base coat on my nails. Then with the shown nails polish above I painted all my nails except the ring nails, which I did with
 nude colour. On them I stacked water transfer decals. Here are the steps to do this:
  • Cut out Chosen Decals and hold it in water for 30 seconds to 1 minute
  • Slip the decal off the backing paper(if it doesn't come off, soak it for a little longer until it does)
  • Apply to nail and leave to dry
  • Apply top coat to seal in the decal ( this is very important because when you wash you hands the decal will come off if you do not apply a top coat).
Maybelline Color Show by Colorama 265 Wine Shimmer 




 
 
Lets move to the other design for which I used pink matte polish.


After several days when I got bored of it I just change the polish and left the flowers.




 Alright...this is from me for now...later on more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment