Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 17 March 2013

Wine Shimmer For St Patrics Day

Hello!

 
It was  wonderful Sunday,rainy all day but lovely day.
 
I would like to show you how I painted my friend's nails this evening.This is the design itself
and used for it my new nail varnish Maybelline Color Show by Colorama.


Its very simple and gentle design and really different than what I usually do.
On ring nails  and thumbs I painted little white heart which outlined with black polish and detail brush
 
At the end I applied fast dry Sache Vite top coat for mirror gloss.


 
 
 Hope you like it.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment