Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Tuesday 26 March 2013

How to paint your nails just before going to work

Hello There,

 
Wow I am really short of time last days...I am sure I am not the only one.Thats why decided to show you how I painted my short nails sveral minutes before going to work.
For the first one I used Essie nail polish and some rhinestones different colours. It will look great if you use white polish.

The idea of the secon one I got from Radi D. Definitelly it looks better on long nails....
 Wow next design is so nice and easy...I polished my natural nails with two colours Barry M 337 Pink Silver Glitter
337 Pink Silver Glitter
 and Rimmel Metal Brush 100Pearly Queen
100 Pearly Queen
On the nails painted with Rimmel Metal Brush I place water transfer decals Ariel,Bambi and ribbon...


 
That last one I did this morning. I used Barry M 337 Pink Silver Glitter  and MaXFactor 70 Cute Coral
337 Pink Silver Glitter&70 Cute Coral
70 Cute Coral

Ring nail I polishe with 337 Pink Silver Glitter and the rest just painted the tips with 70 Cute Coral,and added some white dots.
 
 
 
And at the end covered with Sache Vitte top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment