Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Sunday 13 January 2013

My Indispensable Friend In Cold Winter Days

Hello there,

Today I will not show nail art design. I will  concentrate again on something that every loving herself woman needs to have in her bag.
I bought it some days ago(had something similar before).It is a product of Sally Hansen Cuticle & Nail Treatment Pen
 
Cuticle & Nail Treatment Pen
 The second item on the picture is Maybeline Hot Salsa...my new nail polish colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment