Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Thursday 6 September 2012

PInk,pink.....

Hello,

After the cold week here again is summer,and I am back to my favourite colour....Pink.For a base I used BARRY M 309 strawberry  and  BARRY M
314 NAIL EFFECTS (cracking polish).
 
First I applied my base colour 2 layers,waited to dry well and then the cracking polish.
 
After I outlined my desigh with grey shimmer polish.
 
And when I was just about to draw some flowers I got my deliveries.
 
 
It gave me the ideat to stick them instead of drawing.
 
 
 
 
Anyway I still wanted to make the desighn with hand drawn flowers so I just took another set of tips and created what I wanted to....
 
For more summer ideas visit my gallery page
 


No comments:

Post a Comment