Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Monday 10 September 2012

Build-in acrylic

Hello lovelies,

Not long time ago I got an item from Born Pretty Store 
 
12 color ICED MYLAR SHEETS NAIL ART Glitter Powder Box
 

I did not really know what to creat with them,then it came to my mind to try to make french manicure,but if it was with just plain polish these little pieces would not stay,so the question was how to stick them for long time.
 
Therefore I decided to builded-in acrylic powder that I use for acryllic extention.
 
So...I took my acrylic sable brush N8, dip it in the monomer and I immersed the brush in the acrylic powder to pick up the bid,after that I dip it in the ised glitter powder...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment