Beautiful nails, as a symbol of status, can show one’s good manners and temperament. Nail art, also known as nail design, refers to the process in which one’s nails are sterilized, cleaned, cared, maintained, reshaped and eventually beautified according to one’s requirements; including the shape of one’s hands, nails, skin and the color of clothing. Nail art boasts diverse characteristics.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

New polishes

Hello friends,

 
   I would like share with you my new items.I got 2 gel polishes,base coat and top coat for gel polish. I really did not have time  today to creat some amazing design with them, just something simple.
   
 
   Let me show you first the items and then what I created with them.
 


 
Now comes the picture with the nail's design,simple as that ....
 
Next time I will show how I turned my friend's nails in better looking...
 
 
There is the time to present you and the other items I have got today....
Water transfer decals...
 These are two amazing colours for this season...RIMMEL London  705 TANGY TANGERINE and 405 ROSE LIBERTINE

 Dry flowers

 
 
And again really simple but nice decoration
 

 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment